SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Surfboards (Custom, Stock and Secondhand)
- Under 8ft to North and South Island, NZ - $40
- Over 8ft to North and South Island, NZ - $100
- North Island, NZ - $6
- South Island, NZ - $8
- When you order more than one product you only pay shipping for one item.
- Under 8ft to North Island, NZ - $25 +$5 for each additional blank
- Over 8ft to North Island, NZ - $40 +$10 for each additional blank
- Under 8ft to South Island, NZ - $35 +$5 for each additional blank
- Over 8ft to South Island, NZ - $50 +$10 for each additional blank
Surfboards on Behalf (from New Plymouth only)
- Under 8ft to North and South Island, NZ - $50
- Under 9ft to North and South Island, NZ - $120
RURAL DELIVERY is an extra $6.
- Surfboards to New South Wales - NZ$200
- Surfboards to Queensland - NZ$250
- Surfboards to Western Australia - NZ$300
- All accessories to Australia - NZ$10
WHEN CAN I EXPECT MY DELIVERY?
- 1 - 2 days North Island, NZ (considering the below points)
- 2 - 4 days South Island, NZ (considering the below points)
- Australia 4 - 6 working days
- Surfboards will be packed and sent once complete and full payment is received. All other products will be processed and shipped the day funds clear in our bank account.
- All products will be shipped during weekday business hours - Monday to Friday, 10am to 5pm. Outside of those business hours, during public holidays and weekends nothing will be shipped, as courier companies do no operate.
- Pick ups are welcome between business hours (Mon-Fri 10am-5pm and Sat 10am-3pm). Payments are welcome to be made in store.
HOW CAN I TRACK MY DELIVERY?
- Please email us if you require your tracking number. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can track your board via the Fastway Couriers website
WILL MY SURFBOARD BE SAFE ON THE COURIER?
- Yes! We do everything we can to make sure your surfboard is safe. We have found Fastway Couriers to have the best service in New Zealand. We will wrap your surfboard in bubble wrap, reinforce it in a custom box, then include fragile tape and top stow stickers to make sure they are looked after on the journey.
- When your surfboard arrives please check it before you sign for it.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I'M NOT HOME WHEN THE COURIER COMES?
- You will be left a card in your letterbox with the contact details of your Courier. You can contact them to arrange specific delivery or find out depo pick up details.
- If another member of your household is going to be home when the courier arrives please ensure that they check your surfboard before they sign for it. If the board has been damaged DO NOT SIGN for it so you can receive payment for it to be fixed or replaced.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Payment must be received in full by CSA before manufacturing can start. CSA accepts a variety of payment methods including PayPal, Eftpos or direct deposit (bank transfer).
- If CSA cannot manufacture your board within 6 weeks you will be contacted and receive a free leg rope or tailpad.
- Custom orders with artwork/sprays are not included within 6 week time offer (even though most are still completed within 6 weeks). Please allow an extra week if you have a spray.
- When placing an order customers must communicate clearly what they have in mind for their surfboard. Customers should provide CSA with necessary diagrams, especially when setting artwork required.
- All boards come plain white with black logos unless a spray/artwork is added. Ordered boards do not come with graphics that may be included on board examples.
- All boards come with stock FCS fins. If Futures are requested fins do not come complimentary.
Spray Can Sales
In New Zealand the sale of spray cans is prohibited to people under 18 years of age. To purchase spray cans through the CSA website customers must state their date of birth and identification number (e.g. drivers licence number) in the checkout notes. If these details are not stated CSA will contact the customer to confirm their age before spray cans are sold. It is entirely at the discretion of CSA to deny the sale of spray cans especially where identification details are lacking.
Out of Stock Items
- We keep our online stock levels as accurate as possible. In the rare occasion where a customer purchases a product that is temporally out of stock we will contact them immediately and give an estimated time of arrival. If they are happy to wait that's great; if not, we will refund the purchase.
Online Payment Security
- Bank transfers can be made into CSA's bank account through the security of the customers online banking server.
- Through Paypal, customers can use their bank account, credit or debit card details to make payments. This financial information will not be shared with CSA. Customers are charged a 2% transaction fee, per order, to use Paypal at checkout.
- Eftpos, credit/debit and cash payments can be made on site at the CSA factory.
- CSA aims to comply with customer rights set in the Consumer Guarantees Act (1993). If you are not 100% satisfied with CSA's goods or services please contact us through our contact page.
Conditions for surfboard returns:
- Contact within 5 days of sale
- Surfboard must be in same condition as when customer recieved it; e.g. still brand new/never surfed
- Customer must present invoice or receipt
- If shipped - Surfboard must be returned in box and bubble wrap the way it was sent. CSA will pay for shipping of surfboard to be returned to CSA factory.
- Please take careful consideration when purchasing surfboards from CSA as we do not refund or exchange due to change of heart.
- For all other product returns CSA will aim to exchange the product or refund the customer.
We understand every situation is different so please do not hesistate to contact us.